New and old releases are rated on a scale of 0 to 4 stars.
DVD and Blu-ray reviews are on a scale from A+ to F-.
If you don't see a rating it's because I hadn't yet watched that particular film.

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Blog Update

My dear fans,

I apologize for not having posted anything throughout the past couple of weeks and also for the upcoming lack of posts. I am currently working for Elections Ontario and it's required me to work 10-11 hours a day, every day. Including weekends. Once I finish working, which should be toward the end of June, I shall return to posting new releases, and will also post the weeks that I'd missed.

Do not fret, all is well. I am not going anywhere. I'll be back in a bit. In the meantime, have a lovely day/evening, wherever you are.

Bye for now!! :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment