New and old releases are rated on a scale of 0 to 4 stars.
DVD and Blu-ray reviews are on a scale from A+ to F-.
If you don't see a rating it's because I hadn't yet watched that particular film.

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

New on DVD and Blu-ray - February 7, 2012

Anonymous - DVD and Blu-ray (2111) - Grade A

Anonymous 00

Click here to read my review for Anonymous.

And here are some more terrific images from this beautiful looking film:

Anonymous 01
Anonymous 02
Anonymous 03
Anonymous 04

Project Nim - DVD and Blu-ray (2011) - Grade C+

Project Nim

I'm not sure why the film exists or what it tries to tell aside from what we all already know, which is that an animal will always remain an animal but I love all kinds of monkeys and it kept me interested until the very end. So, kudos.

No comments:

Post a Comment